Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Witnesses of The Book of Mormon

The Witnesses of The Book of Mormon. They may have all left the church at one point but at no point in their lives did they ever deny what they had seen. For Zone Conference this last week, Elder Houston, Elder Hunsaker and I had the privilege of singing this song. It is such a powerful song of the divine witness of the Book of Mormon. Listen to it and think about your own testimony of the Book. Mine was strengthened by listening to, and singing this song. "I bear record its true, I know what I have felt." I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God chosen to restore the Church of Jesus Christ. He translated this book by the power of our Heavenly Father. By reading the Book of Mormon it can make bad men good, and good men better. The is my testimony of this gospel and I do so in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 comment:

  1. The Book of Mormon is my favorite-why? Because of everything that you just said-once you know it's true, there's no denying it. The Spirit and power that comes from the Book of Mormon has blessed my life so much. I'm so grateful for the sacrifices of the ancient prophets, as well as modern prophets and apostles, who have done so much to preserve such a beautiful record.

    ReplyDelete