Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did you know Jimmer Fredette is LDS?

Jimmer Fredette is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I personally am a big fan of Jimmer Fredette. I don't know exactly where I am going with this blog, I just wanted to do something on Jimmer. For all people who get a chance to view this blog post, I have a challenge for you. See what the church is really about. See what we really believe, not what people "think" we believe. Jimmer did this at one point in his life. He sought out truth. At one point we all have to search out the truth. One of my favorite questions to people is, "if the truth was on the earth, what would you do to find it?" I want you all to think about that question. Because I have an answer for you, look for the LDS Missionaries. The truth has been restored. We have a remarkable message to the world, take the time to listen to it. It is something you will never regret. Jimmer will even give an "O face," and a fist pump if you do. (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment