Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mitt Romney, his faith.

      Now as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we are asked to not get involved in politics. So my intentions of writing this blog aren't to be involved in politics but clearing up false comments, false belief's, and false accusations about our religion. I belong to the same church as Mitt Romney and I don't know much about the current election. But I do know that there are people in the wrong that profess what they believe Mitt Romney believes.
     The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints, is in fact, a Christian religion. I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer. An apostle in the church that represents Jesus Christ bore his testimony of the savior. Elder Dallin H Oaks said, "So what does our testimony of Jesus Christ cause us to affirm? Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of God, the Eternal Father. Through His incomparable mortal ministry, He is our teacher. Because of His Resurrection, all who have ever lived will be raised from the dead. He is the Savior, whose atoning sacrifice paid for the sin of Adam and opened the door for us to be forgiven of our personal sins so that we can be cleansed to return to the presence of God, our Eternal Father. This is the central message of the prophets of all ages.
     I solemnly affirm my testimony of Jesus Christ and the truth of His gospel. He lives, and His gospel is true. He is the Light and Life of the World (see D&C 34:2). He is the Way to immortality and eternal life (see John 14:6). To me, the miracle of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is incomprehensible. But the Holy Ghost has given me a witness of its truthfulness, and I can rejoice that I can spend my life in proclaiming it."
    Once again I do not want to be involved in politics at this time. I just want to clear up any falsehood's of our religion that I can. Because of how much it has blessed my life. I know that anyone who applies it in their life can be blessed beyond their comprehension. Please don't take any one's word for it, not even mine. Find out for yourself the truth of the everlasting gospel. I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree. These political debates are getting so aggressive. I hate that so many people are being mislead by people claiming to know what we believe. You are doing a good job spreading the truth, and I hope all LDS people can do the same in clearing up some misunderstandings.

    ReplyDelete